Introducing TeamOur team is made of not only passionate students but also experts and content mania. We serve to breathe life into content that contains the work of the circusAR crew and send it out to the world while performing research in new technology that solidifies our foundation.
Primary Tasks- Development of 3D content for circusAR app platform
- VR app development (development related to Vive, Oculus Rift, GearVR, Cardboard, Hololens, etc.)
- API call-up and connection, linking with open API
- Development of content related to linking with member database, linking with payment and LBS
- Development of games through Unity 3D
Required Competencies- Unity3D tool utilization ability
- UGUI and NGUI utilization ability
- Understanding of C#
- AR (Vuforia) app development experience
- Interest in development of New Media Contents including AR, VR, MR, Kinect, etc.
Preferences - Basic understanding of Computer Graphics and Unity Shader
- Experiences in projects utilizing OpenCV
- Experiences in VR projects such as Vive, Google Cardboard, etc.
- Experiences in utilizing various Unity Assets
- Interest in AR/VR content and platforms
Words from team member “You, become my colleague!”
Don’t you want to develop something with us that will turn the world upside down!?
This encounter is destiny!
We are pirates of circusAR! You can be eccentric. Let’s let our passion burn together!
We do not force overtime work. There are many opportunities for self-development. We welcome those who love sports!